Let's see - Chinese New Year, Vietnamese New Year and Ash Wednesday. You can see the generic holiday icon at the mirror entry on Live Journal.
24 weeks of pain - it is not as intense at the moment, which is good. It may be finally winding down to a degree.
I took some meds more semi-regularly last week and that seems to have helped with some of the pain. Now, if I can just figure out what the pain under my right shoulderblade which goes around and up my side and attacks the benign lumps of my right breast is all about.
We finally got to Studio Anime (http://www.studioanime.net) last night. They had Ichigo soda, my fave, so I bought a bottle. They also had Gravi Vol-10 but I did not purchase it because I have a copy on the way from ebay. Now I know where to go to get #11! They are very close to where we live so we will be frequenting them more often now!
I thought of patosan and xenophyle when I saw the Full Metal Alchemist figures.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*